1. Information we collect
We collect personal identification information from users including their name and email address if they choose to comment on any post on our app, and not for any other reason. However, such information/data is NOT linked to a user’s personal identity. We use such information only for the purpose of letting users access the core functions of commenting on posts, creating their own teams in WrestleMoney game, and for contacting us from the app itself.
2. Cost of using the App (Free)
3. Third-Party Advertising & Tracking (Identifiers)
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Application. These companies may use information about your visits to the App and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Further, if you have chosen to allow the App to track your activities outside the app, the third-party advertisers may use information relating to your browsing history and cookies to serve you relevant targeted advertisements in our App by identifying you through your unique Device ID. However, the information shared with such third-parties is not linked to your personal identity.
4. How we use collected information
Dynamite Digital Media may use the collected information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To improve our App: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To see Analytics: We use information collected from the App to review analytics set up within the app so that we can understand how Users are responding to particular sections or content available on the app.
– To fix bugs & crashes: We use crash analytics to improve our offerings and fix bugs.
– To serve targeted third-party advertising: Only when you have allowed us permission to track you.
5. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our app. Our App is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
6. Sharing your personal information
We DO NOT sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, developers and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above.
7. Commenting Guidelines & Reporting Abusive Behaviour
At WrestleFeed, we strongly value your opinion and you are free to post your views in form of comments on all items posted on the app. However, we strongly urge all of our users not to indulge in hate speech, abusive language & bullying tactics towards other users of the app. The moderators proactively monitor all comments when posted on different items, however there may be circumstances that some comments go unnoticed or are seen at a later time by the moderators owing to time-zone differences and caching. In such cases, if you feel someone has directed any slur or abuse towards you personally, which violates the decorum of our community in any sense or form, we urge you to immediately use the flagging feature on the comment section, or report the same to us by using the Contact Us option available in the app menu. Please make sure you read and comply with all the terms mentioned in our “Comment Policy” which can be accessed from the app menu as well.
By using this app, you signify your acceptance of these terms or use. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our app. Your continued use of the app following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.